My name is Benjamin Rualthanzauva and I am from Mizoram. I started this blog to document my travel in Mizoram during a year break from work. I have for long returned to the cubicle in Bangalore. I was initially into long form blogging but I lost the momentum. I still have several photographs from my travel in Mizoram and else where and it pains to see them just lying around. They may not be great but they hold some documentary value. I have therefore decided to continue this blog more like a photoblog.
In 2012, I quit my job, packed my bags to travel and explore my home state in India- Mizoram. I didn’t get to travel as much as I would have liked. I did have my fair share of adventure. I walked to the end of Mizoram from Palak Dil to Longmasu, trekked across the highest peak in Mizoram, rode motor boat and sand lorries and crossed the Kaladan river at many places.
I documented my journey in these posts:
- The 50 best photos from my trip..or so I think
- Guide to Phawngpui, the tallest peak in Mizoram
- Castle of Beino
- Palak Dil(lake)
- The state of tourism in Mizoram
- Traveling rural Mizoram
- How to spend a day at Lunglei
- My hosts, Thank You!
- Dirt road, Serkawr and Kawlchaw
- A stroll up and down Saiha
- Kolasib Photo Essay, Trip Report
- Not yet popular Muthi
- My guide to Mizoram, a sample itinerary for a 9 days trip