* Have zero friends
* If they want to follow you, they can subscribe you.
* Subscribe to friend(s) you wish to follow
* Join group(s) you feel you must follow. Could be your classmates.
* Turn off all notifications
* Those public groups, no need join. You can read them when you like.
Truth be told, this is just a theory. I have trouble joining Facebook since I deleted my account. I could create a new one using a different email ID but I refuse.
Can Ben really be a minimalist? Would he blog having one pair of jeans if that is all he can afford? Minimalists are so because they can afford it. Someone who could afford only one pair of jeans wouldn’t say so publicly. Out of shame.
As you might have heard I am quitting my job and leaving Bangalore. Continue reading